Thursday, April 1, 2010

APRIL FOOL !

heyaaas happy APRIL FOOOOOL loveeeyyys!
hows yourr april fool coming along? mine was gooddd because i passed my driving test! OH I CAN DRIVE I CAN DRIVE I CAN DRIVE! *jummmmpppp! wweeeees :D ahahaah.reached the place in the morning tried out a few times and started bukit parking and 3 point turn test.eyh surprisingly i passed bcus i made a mistake somewhere *shhhhs* then the jalanraya part ..nyaaha i love the examiner weeei.hes like super nicee hm i think im nice too so thats why HAHAHA. and yeah i PASSED EVERYTHING ! :D
wanted to change my hairstyle. im bored with it like really boredddd =X its not growing! :(:( 5 months since i do anythin to my hair grrhh. so im still keeping it to be long and then do something else :D
came back home and searched for videos and stuffs for my forum. its on MONDAY :( and lots more to doooooo. pyschology : cognition :)

till then,

4 comments:

  1. Congrats wei! haha... Got time take me go gai gai ah.. ^^
    Happy April Fool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no probleemmm :D i would be glad to :D
    happy april fool sweetheart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. darliiiiingggg,i got BF dy!
    haha



    happy belated april fool

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha i really trusted okayy! issh haha! true or not dont have bf :P:P

    ReplyDelete