Saturday, March 27, 2010

saturday!

concert was superbbb! thanks to poks, sweamun, joevin, bill, jason and weilip who came all the way to our college concert. thanks so much for your support! i love you guys weei :D
thursday : How to train your dragon in Pyramid with the bunch of crazy peoplee then dinner in pasta zanmai :S walked home under the rain. no one wanted the umbrella :(
friday : ohhh i love fridays! because i will be going homeeee - seremban! no futsal for me this week cus i cant run yet :( dadddy fetched me home and i had awesome home cooked foodd. yummaayy :D








i miss them =/

4 comments:

  1. =D, Hey there, the concert must be fun =D Too bad, I miss out the concert, I heard that, many leng zai(s) went there too, Heeeeee =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy who are the leng zais? HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my friend told me Sunway got lotsa leng zai(s) , especially international students xD Hahahaha =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha not really aparently :P

    ReplyDelete